Defensive Carry banner

Got about $250 to spend at Cabelas

772 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  zacii 
#1 ·
credit card rewards.... hmm Mossberg 590 or PM9?

I'm already getting a mag holder, MTAC and nightsights from another store for my G19. So I don't want to spend my gift cards on those...

#2 ·
I have that problem too. :)

My current work place has been handing out Cableas gift cards instead of pay raises.

I have been purchasing solely ammunition with my Cableas gift cards. 12 gauge, 9mm, .30-30, 7.62 ect.....the common stuff.

I'd opt for the 590, unless you need another carry firearm.

Good luck and have fun at Cabelas!

#4 ·
Well, do you have a shotgun, yet? What role would either weapon serve and which is priority?

#5 ·
My current work place has been handing out Cableas gift cards instead of pay raises.
that would be awesome!!!

Well, do you have a shotgun, yet? What role would either weapon serve and which is priority?
That is the issue. I don't have a shotgun, i'd like one for Home defense, however the PM9 would ensure I could ALWAYS carry. I am very physically active and very often find myself in shorts or sweat pants and I want a pocket gun.

#6 ·
Cabela's prices? Maybe they are just a little high on guns (here in St. Louis, but pretty close to other gun shops), but they have the best prices on ammo around, and plenty of it with no purchase limits.
Heading out there later today for some .45 Golden Sabre, and to look at the fish with my granddaughter.

#8 ·
Well, if it was me... I'd opt for the shotgun, and get the pocket 9 later, but that's just me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.