Defensive Carry banner

Has anyone else noticed this?

980 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  OldVet 
#1 ·
I was surfing the web and went to a few websites that sell guns. I was checking the prices on CZ pistols and the prices seemed to have dropped quite a bit. Any thoughts as to why that is?

#2 ·
I don't know, but would guess that the frenzy is over and with the recent Supreme Court decision , people have stopped worrying that guns will be banned. Or it could be the economy or both.

#3 ·
Textbook economics: Too much supply, not enough demand. Works that way with everything.

#6 ·
i think youre also seeing a lot of guns reentering the market...people were buying blindly as though they couldnt live without multiple guns in the safe and have either come to the realization that they bought guns they didnt need/want or in some cases are in financial hard times and are liquidating what they can...couple that with the end of the buying frenzy and prices will drop considerably...

ive seen more posts on forums for guns for sale where prices are dropped to a low level if bought by a certain date...i would guess a date that the person needs some cash handy....

#7 ·
I was surfing the web and went to a few websites that sell guns. I was checking the prices on CZ pistols and the prices seemed to have dropped quite a bit. Any thoughts as to why that is?
Unless your looking at the Dan Wesson guns (which is owned by CZ). Prices on the DW guns went up about $200-300. for the 2011 models.

#8 ·
There's probably a real good reason for this!

#9 ·
If CZs are dropping prices, now's the time to grab one--they're bargins at any price. Hopefully, other makers will be following suit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.