Guy over on xdtalk.com; wife shot 2 home invaders; credible death threats, etc. - Page 2

Guy over on xdtalk.com; wife shot 2 home invaders; credible death threats, etc.

This is a discussion on Guy over on xdtalk.com; wife shot 2 home invaders; credible death threats, etc. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wow. That's an eye opener for sure. Their lives are basically ruined. But the alternative would have been worse. She did a great job. She ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy over on xdtalk.com; wife shot 2 home invaders; credible death threats, etc.

Wow. That's an eye opener for sure. Their lives are basically ruined. But the alternative would have been worse. She did a great job. She hit both the scum bags that were inside the house. Killed one of them.

I hope they come out of all this OK. But it is a very valuable learning tool for all of us. Plus, it does show why you need to own more than one gun and be proficient with both. If you have to use your gun to defend yourself, the Police will take it for evidence and you must have another that you can defend yourself with when the possible retaliation starts.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

WOW what a read. Glad to hear it worked out for them. One of many lessons to be learned is to have a second firearm in case this happens. Sad they have move because of the threats.

I'm just sayin, they make obeying the law SO hard, what's to keep someone WHO WAS TRYING to do right, from deciding it's really not worth it???
    The law takes a really backwards approach, me thinks.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

RKM
    AARRG. I hate this crap. Death threats? Our legal system is absolute crap.

My opinion. You want to break in a house? Be prepared and accept the fact that you might die. That's your problem. Even my mom thinks this way and she's a devoted christian and a democrat!

I seriously hate crap like this. I hope everything turns out ok in the long run for the family.

I watch Gangland on TV,there is no good reason to allow these gangs to operate,and if it was up to me I wouldn't shed a tear if they made it a law that anybody committing a crime while being in a gang or affiliated with a gang that the sentence be death and carried out swiftly,locking them up doesn't do anything but create gangs in prison that then control gangs on the streets including attacks on Corrections Officers,you can only sentence someone to life so many times before they really don't care.Now one death sentence carried out kinda stops the threats
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    That's horrible what the family has to go through. She took a turd out, which probably saved countless hours the police would have spent filling out reports from future victims. They should be compensating them for one less BG to 'clean up' after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links