Keep your booger finger off the bang switch...

This is a discussion on Keep your booger finger off the bang switch... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Video is self expalnitory.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4vP...layer_embedded Mods would you embed this for me......

Thread: Keep your booger finger off the bang switch...

Exclamation Keep your booger finger off the bang switch...

Video is self expalnitory....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4vP...layer_embedded

Mods would you embed this for me...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Yep, it's just that easy to shoot yourself, or anyone with you, should you forget the basics!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    When I was in college, a lot of years ago, the fellows in our off-campus house used to go to a nearby town, pile in the back of an old pick-up and drive to the town dump at night with .22 LR rifles and pistols and shoot rats. I had a Ruger .22 semi. One time I was walking along side the truck as we were all spread out to the sides so we wouldn't shoot each other and could still watch for rats in the headlights of the slowly moving truck. We all walked with our guns pointed down. We thought we were doing everything as safely as possible. I tripped on a can, frozen in the ground. I was wearing a leather "aviator" type of jacket I automatically put my hands out to brake my fall. As it was, I didn't actually fall but stumbled and regained my footing. Somehow my gun went off and the slide blew-back hitting me in the stomach. I was sure I had shot myself, it hurt that bad. I spent many an anxious minute in front of the headlights digging around, looking for the hole in my jacket, and not finding any, I still unzipped it and looked for blood stains on my tee shirt. It took great quantities of beer to take the edge off after we had secured our guns and drove back to campus. I also never lived down the embarrassment. To this day, my finger never goes near the trigger unless I am fully prepared to fire.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    When I was in college, a lot of years ago, the fellows in our off-campus house used to go to a nearby town, pile in the back of an old pick-up and drive to the town dump at night with .22 LR rifles and pistols and shoot rats. I had a Ruger .22 semi. One time I was walking along side the truck as we were all spread out to the sides so we wouldn't shoot each other and could still watch for rats in the headlights of the slowly moving truck. We all walked with our guns pointed down. We thought we were doing everything as safely as possible. I tripped on a can, frozen in the ground. I was wearing a leather "aviator" type of jacket I automatically put my hands out to brake my fall. As it was, I didn't actually fall but stumbled and regained my footing. Somehow my gun went off and the slide blew-back hitting me in the stomach. I was sure I had shot myself, it hurt that bad. I spent many an anxious minute in front of the headlights digging around, looking for the hole in my jacket, and not finding any, I still unzipped it and looked for blood stains on my tee shirt. It took great quantities of beer to take the edge off after we had secured our guns and drove back to campus. I also never lived down the embarrassment. To this day, my finger never goes near the trigger unless I am fully prepared to fire.
    Talk about getting off easy while learning the hardway. Lucky guy.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

VIP Member
    About as lucky as this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsqK2-Z9Mkg

Don't know if you guys ever saw this one but its amazing nonetheless

Just goes to show you, there are no absolutes in this world
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    About as lucky as this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsqK2-Z9Mkg

Don't know if you guys ever saw this one but its amazing nonetheless

Just goes to show you, there are no absolutes in this world

MAN! that's freaky...... That dude had to have just seen his life pass in front of his eyes.....
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Links