Defensive Carry banner

16" Complete Spikes M4 1x7 chromed lined rifle - Custom build - $545

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  dukalmighty 
#1 ·
" 16" Complete Spikes M4 1x7 chromed lined rifle - Custom build - $545 "

Price: $545
Description:

JSE Surplus offers 16" Complete Spikes M4 1x7 Chrome Lined Rifle - Custom Build - $545.00. This is a custom built 16" M4 profile M4 feed ramps 4150 chrome lined vanadium steel barrel, chambered 5.56 and 1x7 twist. Standard A2 flash hider, standard carbine handguards, quad rail gas block, flat top upper. The upper is NOT from Spikes Tactical. We have assembled it, test fired it and will provide the 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect. All the upper receiver components are either from Del-Ton Inc, YHM, Rock River, or DPMS. We only use high quality components and will not hand pick manufacturer components on this special priced rifle. Spikes Tactical forged lower receiver with a 6 position Mil-Spec Tube stock. We assembled this lower as well. We purchased the lower receivers from Spikes Tactical, but the other components are still other manufacturers. The rifle will have a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect. We are not offering accessories with this rifle. This item is the rifle only. We do have a sale on a very nice accessory kit as well though.
Item Number: 16M4COMPSpikesCust
Manufacturer: JSE Surplus
Manufacturer Part No: 16M4SpikesDTICust

Source - http://slickguns.com/product/16-complete-spikes-m4-1x7-chrome-lined-rifle-custom-build-54500

- Janq

Note:
This gun is NOT MA compliant due to the adjustable stock, the threaded barrel AND it possessing a muzzle brake/flash hider.
All of these are expressly disallowed as identified within the statute here.

As well this is not a gun for the One Percenters. Those type 'operators', 'warfighters', 'combat armorers' and specialized advanced cert LEOs know who they are and do not have to be advised of this. They just know.
For all others, the vast 99% of US civilian citizens, this would be a fine carbine to have for learning and shooting on weekends...Especially considering that average US gun owners per the NRA hit the range just twice per year.

No I am not in any way associated with any of these people...And I don't even care for the AR15 itself.
But dang if this ain't a heck of a price deal in an average man pricing manner of way, and so I post it here.

See less See more
#2 ·
Janq thanks for posting this.

Looks like a good rifle for my teen to learn on.

#3 ·
Thanks, Janq. It is an "entry" level weapon, but with a quality lower to build on, you could turn this into whatever you wanted over time, and have a perfectly functional plinker/daily shooter while you work on it.

#4 ·
If I were in the market for an AR I'd certainly consider this. Will file it under favorites.

#5 ·
Looks like a great "starter" AR. Couldnt get a much better price.

#6 ·
I couldn't build one that cheap from a parts kit and stripped lower.Thats a great deal,I bet everyone who bought a 1500 dollar AR 2 years ago is kicking themselves today

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.