Defensive Carry banner

My Wife got me a Shotgun for Christmas!!!!

2K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  ppkheat 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my Wife out did me again this Christmas.We have been low on funds for a while now but she sure did get me a GIANT gift this year.After my Daughter opened her gifts my wife called me over and I saw this gun sock with a shot gun in it.I take the shotgun out of the sock while I was shaking because I was so nerves and there it was. A Parker Brothers GH model SxS 12 Gauge that was made in 1911. All I can say is wow and what a wife.:aargh4: I wish I could post some pics but I only have a scanner.I think she did real good.

#3 ·
A PARKER... my friend, you are blessed beyond words with one savvy wife! What an heirloom!

Is the bird season still open? If I was up your way I'd be lacing up the boots and grabbing the vest!

#5 ·
I think I would crap my pants if someone gave me a shotgun for Christmas. My wife gave me an Encyclopedia of Firearms, the Pacific & Band of Brothers series and a Spyderco Military that I had been eyeing for a while. Not comparable with a shotgun, but still very cool and related to my passion with firearms.

Make sure you give lots of loving to your wife...she's awesome and a keeper!!! God Bless her!!! [We want some pics of that shottie!!!!]

#9 ·
Awesome....

So, should we call you THREE GUNS?

#13 ·
Wow man, a very Merry Christmas to you!:bier:

#14 ·
IMO....tonight.....you need to treat your wife to something special even if that doesn't include material things or food. :)

#16 ·
Two Guns,

You are indeed blessed. Forgetting for a moment that your spouse gave you a Parker, just the fact that she gave you a gift that you treasure and appreciate should make you treasure her even more. I too was blessed, as I got to spend Christmas with my Bride. This is the first Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Day After Christmas that we have had together in seven years.

Biker

#23 ·
If I ever had a wife like that.... I would have kept her. Instead, I have to go buy it myself. LOL.

#30 ·
You are a doublely blessed Two Guns. :smile:

Nice shotgun, and nice wife.

#33 ·
All I can say is wow and what a wife.:aargh4: I wish I could post some pics but I only have a scanner.I think she did real good.
Congratulations on the shotgun AND wife. I wouldn't be so crass as to suggest you posting a picture of your wife too, but please pass along my admiration for her thoughtfulness. I know how it feels, I've given my wife a gun, and she's done the same for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.