Tucson Shooting Hero Joe Zamudio Sets Ed Schultz Right On Owning A Pistol

This is a discussion on Tucson Shooting Hero Joe Zamudio Sets Ed Schultz Right On Owning A Pistol within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is great. Kudos to Joe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucson Shooting Hero Joe Zamudio Sets Ed Schultz Right On Owning A Pistol

This is great. Kudos to Joe

Thumbs up

Good on ya Mr. Zamudio.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    The first 2:25 can be skipped. 4:50 is when the subject of firearms comes up.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Coincidental I guess that when the subject of legal firearm ownership and carry comes up that ALL interviews run out of time. Good going Joe and thanks for the attempt at educating America!!
    Better to have and to hold, than to leave in the nightstand.....

Not only is he educating but he is also showing people who may not know somebody that carries, that people who chose to carry a firearm for self defense are normal people that are just going about their everyday lives. It shows the public that gun owners are not nutjobs that anti's like to label us as.

Senior Moderator
    The ole divide and conquer technique.

The "I hunt and fish but I dont need a gun that holds 30 rounds" stategy that got us the Brady Bill.

Typical.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Good stuff.

This attitude by good guys will thwart more crime than any emotionally run legislation.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I've been saying for days now, this young man is an excellent spokesman for the lawful possession and concealed carry movement. Bright, articulate, respectful, and able to think on his feet. He has been able to respond to any negative interrogative from journalists with ease.

It's like, we all knew the anti's were going to be all over this incident in a huge way... and out of nowhere comes Joe Zamudio! And he has become an integral voice of reason and common sense.

Not only were his actions that day selfless and some would say heroic, but his persona at being an advocate for gun owners has proven to be a stark, and sharp counter balance to the wild and nonsensical assertions of the anti-gun crowd.

I see him before Senate subcommittee hearings one day as pro-gun politicians no doubt will want to use him in an attempt to beat back the new pending gun restriction legislation which a lot of people predict will no doubt come up in the near future.
    Last edited by Bark'n; January 12th, 2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: changed the word "deflect" to "respond to" and added the word "respectful"
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Great response Joe!!!!!! Outstanding citizen who carries at the scene representing all of us well!!!
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I really like this guy..... and there could not have been a better response, and what he said... as far as I'm concerned. He's a good respresentative of actual people that conceal carry. I did like his answer on criminals will get guns, that's not a question....... laws aren't going to stop that.

I saw him being interviewed by Sean Hannity. Hannity commented that if he would have been right there or someone else who was armed, that maybe the 9 yr old may still be alive. Zamudio has mentioned a few times he almost went over there to the Gifford rally first, but decided to buy a pack of cigarettes first ... tonight .... his response to Hannity after he made that comment was, "yell, that's been haunting me a alot since then" .
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Loved his answer when asked if he would've shot the guy.

We need to see this guy's face in more interviews! He does great.
    We're all in favor of reducing violent crime. It's just that pro-gunners have a method that is proven effective. Anti-gunners don't.
    ---
    John Moses Browning day is January 24th, 2011

I see the media is already trying to tear him down.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...=1#post1848676
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Attack the messenger when you cannot argue the message, typical liberal approach. I'm surprised the media hasn't attacked him for being a smoker...
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Doc View Post
    Coincidental I guess that when the subject of legal firearm ownership and carry comes up that ALL interviews run out of time. Good going Joe and thanks for the attempt at educating America!!
    Absolutely! Well, at least they allowed it to be aired without editing that portion out.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

FINE Young MAN JOE!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links