It's been awhile

It's been awhile

This is a discussion on It's been awhile within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; hey guys and gals sorry i havent been around much been job hunting and family issues that have kept me offline for awhile. the reason ...

Thread: It's been awhile

It's been awhile

hey guys and gals sorry i havent been around much been job hunting and family issues that have kept me offline for awhile. the reason for my post is i wanted to share a picture of the latest addition to my collection it was given to me from my parents as a birthday gift.

it is a mossberg 88 maverick 12 guage pump with wire foldable stock but because of the weather i have yet to test it out im getting antsy lol
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit" -Aristotle

VIP Member
    When I read this title I thought this thread might need to be moved to the "marriage troubles forum".
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

hahaha sorry about that timmy
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit" -Aristotle

Welcome back Looney! How's the job search? Cherish your parents while you have them, especially if that's their idea of gifts!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

thanks joker, so far no luck job hunting wise thats why my posts are so far inbetween time wise. i have thought about going back to the army but im going to try and save that as a last resort and so far still haven't tried the shotgun out im really starting to hate snow :(

Sponsored Links