Defensive Carry banner

high standard 45

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  ssssthesnake 
#1 ·
any one know about the high standard 45.
i have the chance to make a trade for one i have the chance to trade my sigma 40 cal or my smith 459 9mm was woundering about them and is it true that they are the same as a charles daily any help would be greatly apreciated also dose any one know about hawian hand gun laws thanks agine

#4 ·
Too new. I just saw their 1911's in one of the sales flyers that I get. Haven't really heard anything about them either. Go to their website to get an idea of price and if it is a High Standard Target/Custom model or just the plain models. BIG price difference.

Wayne

#8 ·
ssssthesnake said:
thanks guys sure its the plain but if i get it i got a smith that wants to work on it i belive its a charles daily in mat finish lol might pick it up but dont want to sink a bunch of money in a useless gun know what i mean
then buy something you already know works or at least has resale value....

#12 ·
I traded the sigma for the high standard and dont miss the sigma even a little lol got the high standard to carry because if there was a shooting situation my kimber or trp would be locked up and i might never get it back so if the high standard gets digned or any of the othere where n tear that hapens to carry guns it will be to the cheeper gun hope my thinking is right will post a range report as soonb as my wait is over

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.