Help!!!

This is a discussion on Help!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm looking at buying a new cz 75d or a cz75 p01, and a cz P07. I tried a thread search and came back blank ...

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

I'm looking at buying a new cz 75d or a cz75 p01, and a cz P07. I tried a thread search and came back blank on anything CZ so I started a thread of my own. Can anyone give me their thoughts, or experiences with CZ pistols? I've heard good things about them so far.

Thanks in advance......
    JROD102

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Between my wife and myself we own 6 CZ pistols, 7 if you want to include my Dan Wesson CBOB. All of them have been completely reliable out of the box. I've not had any feed or ejection problems with any of them. Until I got my DW my EDC was either my CZ75 P-01 or the P-06. My wife can shoot the nads off of a gnat with her 75 Compact. The trigger is not the best straight from the box, but with a few hours of dry firing and range time it smooths right out. I have heard the Omega trigger is great from the start, but don't have any experience with it. All in all, the CZ is an under rated gun. Many "elitest" will snub their nose at a "commie gun", but almost anyone who shoots them falls in love with them. If you haven't held one, I think you'll be pleased with the ergonomics of the gun. They just seem to fit the hand.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

The competitive shooter seem to stick with the P01. That says a lot to me. After researching and looking, I think it is the best with all things considered for a SD handgun. Good luck its not an easy decision. The CZ line is heavily underrated.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The CZ reputation is solid. Fine handguns (and other firearms too) that feel heavy to those carried away by the lightweight poly handgun fad. I'm sure some of them are awaiting Colt's poly-frame version of a 1911 (but that would be sacrilege!).

The company hasn't been "Commie" for over twenty years now, just as your neighbor's BMW isn't a "Nazi" product.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Sponsor
    Can't go wrong with a CZ, all steel, hi precision manufacturing, they stay on target always.
    Go with the glow

Links