Stolen Gun Alert, Flagler County Florida

Stolen Gun Alert, Flagler County Florida

This is a discussion on Stolen Gun Alert, Flagler County Florida within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Missing Semi-Automatic Weapons Flagler County Florida (Mondex) Reward Offered AK 47, Serial #P4710611 Mini Uzi Carbine, Serial #MC01625 HC Spectre Pistol, Serial #B6944 REF. www.savemyguns.com ...

Thread: Stolen Gun Alert, Flagler County Florida

Unhappy Stolen Gun Alert, Flagler County Florida

Missing Semi-Automatic Weapons
    Flagler County Florida (Mondex)
    Reward Offered

AK 47, Serial #P4710611
    Mini Uzi Carbine, Serial #MC01625
    HC Spectre Pistol, Serial #B6944

REF. www.savemyguns.com

We are searching for 3 missing firearms. The guns belong to a relative of mine who lives in Florida. A police report was filed. All 3 weapons are registered in the National Police Database, NCIC and the Florida Stolen Gun Registry, FCIC.
    Please give out the above website to: family, friends, relatives, co-workers and other people that you know. Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Joe

Welcome to the DC Forum, hope you find them.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Good on you for trying to help out your family; come back when you can stay awhile...
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

These are already in Miami and sold by now.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

They will probably show up after the commission of a crime,or some thugs will be caught in possession of them
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe251 View Post
    Missing Semi-Automatic Weapons
    Flagler County Florida (Mondex)
    Reward Offered

AK 47, Serial #P4710611
    Mini Uzi Carbine, Serial #MC01625
    HC Spectre Pistol, Serial #B6944

REF. www.savemyguns.com

We are searching for 3 missing firearms. The guns belong to a relative of mine who lives in Florida. A police report was filed. All 3 weapons are registered in the National Police Database, NCIC and the Florida Stolen Gun Registry, FCIC.
    Please give out the above website to: family, friends, relatives, co-workers and other people that you know. Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Joe

Wow, that is absolutely terrible news. Those are all extremely deadly weapons that street gangs would absolutely love to get their hands on. These guns have the potential to kill a lot of folks.

They had the guns stored inside a good safe, I hope? If not, and the guns end up being used to kill, your relative could face some very serious civil litigation.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceORYGUN View Post
    Wow, that is absolutely terrible news. Those are all extremely deadly weapons that street gangs would absolutely love to get their hands on. These guns have the potential to kill a lot of folks.

They had the guns stored inside a good safe, I hope? If not, and the guns end up being used to kill, your relative could face some very serious civil litigation.
    At exactly what point do you think the original owner became responsible for the thief who broke into his house, then stole his guns, the sold them on the street to some other worthless person, or for that person who then used them in the commission of a crime. What if they stole your car and then ran someone over, are you responsible for it ? I don't think so. He used "reasonable care " when he locked his house, which means .... they should keep themselves out of it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    At exactly what point do you think the original owner became responsible for the thief who broke into his house, then stole his guns, the sold them on the street to some other worthless person, or for that person who then used them in the commission of a crime. What if they stole your car and then ran someone over, are you responsible for it ? I don't think so. He used "reasonable care " when he locked his house, which means .... they should keep themselves out of it.
    Dude:

The USA has the highest per capita rate of lawyers in all the world. No other country is close, despite the fact that we have such a high population compared to most nations. Every year, law schools in the USA graduate another 40,000 + lawyers. Florida alone has a lawyer for every 300 residents.

Do you honestly think that if these assault weapons are used to kill some folks, that the family members would not be able to find lawyers willing to sue?? The USA is the most litigation happy nation on earth.

Here is a photo of the Spectre HC pistol:

A tort lawyer would have a field day waving this gun, along with an AK-47 and an UZI, in front of a jury.

None that makes a hill of beans. You have "legal" machete out in your garage, and legal butcher knife in your kitchen, and a legal gun in your house ( don't care what type it is) , and a legal baseball bat in your closet. Now, if anyone steals any of those and then uses them in a crime, are you responsbile ? You can bring a big Bowie knife in the courtroom too in order to make the argument, if it's big and scarey, doesn't mean squat.

Now, could you find a lawyer dumb enough to file a suit, sure...... but he may be paying the counter-suit. Been around the law and courtrooms a long long time. ... who cares about a jury, if it's a case decided by a judge. We have some pro-2A judges here that I"m betting would get to the right finding.

There is such a thing as blaming "objects" for what people do with them... but it's not a good argument and I don't think it's one that would hold up in a fair minded courtroom either.

None that makes a hill of beans. You have "legal" machete out in your garage, and legal butcher knife in your kitchen, and a legal gun in your house ( don't care what type it is) , and a legal baseball bat in your closet. Now, if anyone steals any of those and then uses them in a crime, are you responsbile ? You can bring a big Bowie knife in the courtroom too in order to make the argument, if it's big and scarey, doesn't mean squat.

Now, could you find a lawyer dumb enough to file a suit, sure...... but he may be paying the counter-suit. Been around the law and courtrooms a long long time. ... who cares about a jury, if it's a case decided by a judge. We have some pro-2A judges here that I"m betting would get to the right finding.

You are out of touch with the reality of today's legal system if you think that it is perfect and that justice is always served.

Besides that, it would seem like you are arguing that people have no responsibility at all to safeguard and protect their firearms, no matter how deadly they are.

Do you not store your guns in a secure safe?

I don't know any of the circumstances of this case, but I do know that gun ownership entails responsibility. Hopefully these guns were all stored inside a safe.

Times have changed. Decades ago it was socially acceptable to store guns unsecured in gun cabinets. But that is no longer the case.

Anyone that engages in such behavior today is a reckless and irresponsible person.

There is such a thing as blaming "objects" for what people do with them.
    That is exactly my point. Firearms don't store and secure themselves. That's the owner's job.

Jury nullification. there needs to be more of it. I will penalize a layer and client that brings a suit like this. very stupid. an example is if someone steals your car and kills with it, your liable? NEVER.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    Jury nullification. there needs to be more of it. I will penalize a layer and client that brings a suit like this. very stupid. an example is if someone steals your car and kills with it, your liable? NEVER.
    Torts have nothing at all to do with criminal wrongdoing. You don't have to commit any crime at all to be subject to a tort.

Florida has a law (790.174) about minors and guns..basically your at fault if a loaded firearm is not properly stored and that firearms causes harm. BUT

It does not apply if the minor obtains the firearm as a result of an unlawful entry by any person.

This would be the point a lawyer would use to defend against such legal action. The unlawful entry by any person.
    Current collection: Too many according to the wife...

Links