AR-15 Malfunction - Page 2

AR-15 Malfunction

This is a discussion on AR-15 Malfunction within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Take a look at the assembly instructions here . The video from Life Liberty Etc that is linked in the article is a great reference. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR-15 Malfunction

Take a look at the assembly instructions here. The video from Life Liberty Etc that is linked in the article is a great reference.

Looking at the trigger assembly diagram, there aren't too many things that can be assembled incorrectly. I'm sure you put it together right but just in case, disassemble the trigger assembly and do it again as described in the guide.

Is the disconnector spring in place where it should be?

If you can't get an answer here, post your question on AR15.com. There is a wealth of AR knowledge over there. Also a lot of BS!

Good luck!

yea, ive read about that before. thats why its so important that it gets fixed
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

The problem was fixed today. I was not the one who installed the parts, it was not my gun, and it WAS something to do with the disconnector. He told me he thinks while installing it the pin was not properly installed or somethin like that. That's what caused the hammer to slip off and fire so easily. But now after pulling the trigger the hammer goes forward like it should, he manually cocks the hammer (still holding the trigger) and he can shake it as hard as he wants and the trigger does not slip like it used to. So it's finally fixed and now we can take it to the range without worrying about someone going to prison! YAY!!! lol.
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links