Heart Your Glock

This is a discussion on Heart Your Glock within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The great thing about your Glock is the wide variety of parts they make for it. And for the most part many of your trigger ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By glockman10mm

Thread: Heart Your Glock

Heart Your Glock

The great thing about your Glock is the wide variety of parts they make for it. And for the most part many of your trigger springs, connectors, Etc. are functional for more than one glock. Most of them are fairly easy to install and require very minor fitting. If you know your glock the way you should it takes about 2-3 minutes to take it COMPLETELY apart. The gun is a Rather simple design in comparison to the other semi-autos on the market. This website Glock - Buy holsters, sights, magazines and more for your Glock handguns | RockYourGlock.com, LLC is probably one of the most convenient beeing that they are focused on the Glock itself. You can do everything from slide refinishing to complete trigger jobs and more. They have fast shipping and are pretty decently priced. Spend a few bucks and fix it up.......You'd be surprised what you can do to your gun for $150.00.http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/i...722bx6hl2d.jpg
    Attached Images
    "I will give you her life.....For your life"

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Good lawd. Something took a bite out of your Glock!

VIP Member
    I think this is a spammer but....I do love my Glock! :)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I take the opposite view of Glocks--there's not much you can do in the way of customizing them. Sure, you can install a NY trigger or whatever, you could send it off and have some silly saying laser engraved on the slide, you can take a soldering pencil and make a mess of the grip, you can swap out the sights for some fancy night sights, but really, what do you end up with? A Glock with night sights and a slightly different trigger pull.

Wide variety of parts? Hardly a drop in the proverbial bucket compared to a 1911 and the likes.

What makes a Glock rock is its sheer simplicity. It just plain out works, and that's money in anyone's book.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    It just plain out works, and that's money in anyone's book.
    And money in your wallet too (compared to all the cash I've spent on 1911s).
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Amen to both OldVet and actimmy. They work.

VIP Member
    It works for her it will work for you!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

No words......
    oneshot likes this.

What makes a Glock rock is its sheer simplicity. It just plain out works, and that's money in anyone's book. (Quote)

+1 You are absolutely correct sir.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

last time i checked, my glock carries 13+1 rounds of .357 sig compared to the 8 of that 1911 ;) not to mention its smaller,lighter,and easier to conceal......I can also drop a .40 cal barrel in my gun and have 2 calibers at my disposal in less than 1 minute......But heres the best part.....i can spend 160 bucks and make my glock a very very nice shooting machine. reduced power trigger spring,reduced power firing pin safety spring,reduced power firing pin spring, trigger connector,recoil buffer,22lb recoil spring with ss recoil guiderod. and a few other cosmetic parts that make it "my glock". anyone who knows their glock can take it 100% apart in about 3 minutes down to the bare frame and slide. Dont get me wrong, the 1911 has been around a very long time for a reason, but this is my 2 cents......
    "I will give you her life.....For your life"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    No words......

Yep^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links