Suggestions for a "survival revolver" in .22 platform?

This is a discussion on Suggestions for a "survival revolver" in .22 platform? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If it gets to everybody scrounging for food, the population of edible critters will dwindle. This means you likely won't be stepping on them before ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions for a "survival revolver" in .22 platform?

VIP Member
    If it gets to everybody scrounging for food, the population of edible critters will dwindle. This means you likely won't be stepping on them before you shoot them. You may have to take some long range shots to get them. For this reason, I would prefer a rifle over a pistol/revolver or a shotty. A scoped .22LR will do a 100 yard head shot on a rabbit or will kill a squirrel pretty easily. Just my $0.02.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

Smile

Grandpa's "Trail Companion." The only gun in my collection that my wife calls"pretty." Also is Grandchildrens' favorite. I stoke it with CCI Stingers when in the woods.

Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links