Hypothetical: 2 Weeks to trade in all your guns....

This is a discussion on Hypothetical: 2 Weeks to trade in all your guns.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That is why they continue the anti-gun sentiment and training/teaching in school. Guns are bad..... ooh gun shirt = suspension ; ooh you made a ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hypothetical: 2 Weeks to trade in all your guns....

That is why they continue the anti-gun sentiment and training/teaching in school. Guns are bad..... ooh gun shirt = suspension ; ooh you made a gun symbol with your fingers suspension; toy gun? omg suspension.... what? you used a stick to play army and simulate a gun? suspension..... they are trying to brain wash generations so one day they can just trickle guns out of their lives as future generations grow older and one day the majority will be all for it.... this is why proper firearm training and getting kids and new shooters involved is vital to the firearms survival in our culture.... they are working hard to brainwash and indoctrinate the kids in public schools.... we must work extra hard to block their attempts at indoctrinating the kids into the gun control agenda.....
    Rock and Glock likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Guns, what guns!
    How did you know my reply!
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    That is the weak link in the whole scenario. I do not know one cop (and I happen to know a lot very well) who would do this, and I can't imagine any of the military guys I served with back then, or the ones I know now doing it either.
    I think the real fear for me is the guys in the blue helmets.....I know, I know, "blue helmet whack a mole" (your quote IIRC). But still, it could happen. It happened during Katrina and those guys were American officers disarming Americans.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I would throw them in the streets for the criminals to have before I would give them to the government.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Give them the bullets first.

That is what started the last American Revolution Lexington, Concord, lots of people think it was the tea party or taxes but it was the confiscation of guns, shot and powder.

Which is why we have the 2nd amendment.

It isnít about duck hunting!

They found Jimmy...err sort of. There was a death bed confession by one of his killers. They took Hoffa's body to a meat packing plant and ground him up into bits.
    Jeez.....glad I swore "Offa Meat"
    atctimmy likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links