Defensive Carry banner

Hypothetical: 2 Weeks to trade in all your guns....

5K views 66 replies 53 participants last post by  Rock and Glock 
#1 ·
This video by the NRA has caused me to ask the following question. What would you do if both the federal government and state government told you that you had 2 weeks to turn in your firearms and if you fail to do so you will be arrested and charged with multiple felonies and imprisonment?

YouTube - NRA: To See Where Gun Licensing Leads, Look To Great Britain

I ask this question, because I'm sure those in Australia and London swore they would not give in, yet they did. I would like to believe us Americans would take the old Charlton Heston question to hear "Over my dead body".

Just curious how y'all feel on the subject, because its one that scares most of us as firearms enthusiast.

#66 ·
That is what started the last American Revolution Lexington, Concord, lots of people think it was the tea party or taxes but it was the confiscation of guns, shot and powder.

Which is why we have the 2nd amendment.

It isn’t about duck hunting!

#67 ·
They found Jimmy...err sort of. There was a death bed confession by one of his killers. They took Hoffa's body to a meat packing plant and ground him up into bits.
Jeez.....glad I swore "Offa Meat"

Reactions: atctimmy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.