Something bugging me about the AR15 "Bump" fire stock

This is a discussion on Something bugging me about the AR15 "Bump" fire stock within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by GM I do not think drug cartels fall within the definition of "average" bad guy. Me neither. My response was due to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Something bugging me about the AR15 "Bump" fire stock

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    I do not think drug cartels fall within the definition of "average" bad guy.
    Me neither. My response was due to this, from post #8:
    "I can see Drug Cartels getting these smuggled across the border"

2. Remove Ads

Yes, really stricter laws never have and never will affect those that already don't follow laws. Personally, I plan on getting one of these stocks within the week. And at this point I'm so sick and tired of the govt. taking privileges that I simply will not allow them to take what I've spent my hard earned money on. And none of you should either, people regularly fail to realize that the government is allegedly of the people for the people and by the people. And for the most part we've been dumb enough to allow them to slowly chip away our rights a little at a time, and almost completely rob us of every bit of the of the people aspect.Do you really think that they would let someone into the oval office that they really don't want there? All that they are doing, their true agenda, is to ensure that when the time comes their slaves are armed better than the citizens, to ensure a swift and total victory, anyone who fails to accept this is truly blind. I for one will not be a coward, if they come to take whats mine, I will say no, I will stand, I will fight, and I'll likely die, but I will remain unafraid, lives must be lost to ensure that freedoms are not.

You can use a rubber band to make your AR bump fire. Why spend money on a fancy stock?
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Well we better all go buy them fast and make a lot of $$ on eBay later! Hahahaha

Your average BG wants a Tech-9 and will shoot it sideways.

Your average BG isn't looking to improve his gun or willing to educate themselves in the ins and outs of firearms, their proper use and maintenance.

Yea but your average bg will pay big money if you show them this too... cash

Won't be long before Holder & Obama makes them illegal. If anyone wants one I would suggest they buy it NOW.
    Second Amendment America's Original Homeland Security!

"Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion...in private self-defense" - John Adams

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Just as OP suspected

I was commenting on a YouTube video yesterday and of course the libs were bashing the "assault weapons" and "military style" rifles. I was arguing with one dope about semi auto on AR15 civilian available model and the military having "select fire" capabilities. He then posted about these bump fire stocks saying basically that these were just as effective as full auto and available to the citizens. I never really saw one in action but it was impressive. I feel that we should not give any ground to these fools and if the ATF approved it then why not. I probably would never buy one just because. However, I'd love to counter their point as it does tear down that barrier. What are your thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links