Where's the beef?

Where's the beef?

This is a discussion on Where's the beef? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I keep seeing pictures and hearing about the M&P VTAC pistols, so where are they? Shouldn't the product be available to the public before you ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ksholder

Thread: Where's the beef?

Where's the beef?

I keep seeing pictures and hearing about the M&P VTAC pistols, so where are they? Shouldn't the product be available to the public before you post the stories and pictures of said product? Just curious. I hope they don't just plan to offer them in that brown color alone.

Most companies announce and show their product before making it generally available. Some do it way, way before, frustrating people in our modern internet age.

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    All of the photos that I have seen of the gun have that same brown finish. The pistols were first shown off in May of last year, and are now just coming to market. Here is one for sale online for $705:

Smith and Wesson M&P VTAC 9mm Tactical pistol - 9mm Pistols

So they are more expensive than your average M&P pistol. You will have to pay a bit extra for them.

Only difference that I know of is the sights, and the finish that is on the gun. Here are some close-up photos of a M&P 9mm VTAC:

sexy......
    EDC: FN FNP-9 w/ three 16 rnd magazines. Mini Maglite.

" The unarmed man is not just defenseless, he is also contemptible." ~ Machiavelli.

VIP Member
    So, they are butt ugly and more expensive than the normal M&P. Sounds like a winning formula.
    joker1 likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Sponsored Links