What slim 9mm hanguns were advertised in the most recent American Rifleman?

This is a discussion on What slim 9mm hanguns were advertised in the most recent American Rifleman? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I was reading the American Rifleman that came in the mail last week and dogeared three pages I wanted to come back to. When ...

Thread: What slim 9mm hanguns were advertised in the most recent American Rifleman?

So I was reading the American Rifleman that came in the mail last week and dogeared three pages I wanted to come back to. When my son was done looking at it, he asked me what to do with it, and I absentmindedly told him to toss it.

Its only after the garbage goes out and the trash people pick it up that I remember I had wanted to come back to a few of the pages!

So, I'm hoping someone here has a copy and can relay to me the information. The first two pages were advertisements for slim 9mm pistols. I think there were three advertised this month (I could be wrong on that), but I was only interested in the second two advertisements. Both were full-page ads listed on the right hand page. The first was probably about 1/3 of the way into the issue and the second was probably about 1/2 way through.

The third page I dogeared was for a concealed carry organization that had a free PDF they would send you about legal issues you should be prepared for if you ever end up in a shooting. It was after both the gun advertisements I had dogeared, maybe about 2/3s of the way in.

Thank you in advance if you are able to lend a hand.

EDIT:

Sorry, just realized they have a digital version, I will look it up:

American Rifleman Online Edition

Thanks anyway!

Locked out on a balcony of the Dark Tower...
    If its the one with Ruger's new tactical bolt action, check out the ad in it for Kimber's Solo Nine, Shhhhharp
    All Day I Dream About Sigs

Links