History Channel's Top Shot now Casting for Season 4!

This is a discussion on History Channel's Top Shot now Casting for Season 4! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The AF has had snipers for a long time. (trained by the Army of course). I believe they were created to protected downed aircraft before ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: History Channel's Top Shot now Casting for Season 4!

Administrator
    The AF has had snipers for a long time. (trained by the Army of course). I believe they were created to protected downed aircraft before they can be destroyed.
    "Just blame Sixto"

2. Remove Ads

I watched it to the end............ I really disliked George the AF Sniper, I found him to be childish and a typical “tuff guy” and somewhat of a bully; that being said his character is his business and not mine. But I believe 100% he really missed both of the shots due to his cocky attitude and then played it off like he was some kind of a hero for looking out for the other man. BSBSBS he missed and his big ego could not say I missed….

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    I watched it to the end............ I really disliked George the AF Sniper, I found him to be childish and a typical “tuff guy” and somewhat of a bully; that being said his character is his business and not mine. But I believe 100% he really missed both of the shots due to his cocky attitude and then played it off like he was some kind of a hero for looking out for the other man. BSBSBS he missed and his big ego could not say I missed….
    A farce either way. A disappointing season for what has the potential to be a really great show.
    Kerby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    A farce either way. A disappointing season for what had the potential to be a really great show.
    there fixed it for ya
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    I was really disappointed. George lost my vote when he was dissin the Navy guy because Juicin George couldn't understand what a rescue diver was...And when did the Air Force start a sniper program??? I thought they just bombed the crap out of everyone??
    As a former rescue swimmer that rubbed me a little too. I thought George/Ashley and the other two hens each dishonored their respective branch of service.
    Kerby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    Hmmm I dunno. With his cocky attitude, I wouldnt think he would pick a large target, up close, and miss. I actually think he took a dive. Me thinks we'll never know Either way, I think a good man won. He stood up for the Navy Diver when the other tools were picking on him. I do agree though that I can only watch that show with a DVR, so I can FF through the crud. And the announcer guy... seriously? I think his audition tape went something like this... "Hi! I'm the most obnoxious man EVER!! So pick me!!"

I truly believe he missed on purpose. George wanted to be in the final with Chris.. Chris missed acouple and put gunny in the finals. George didn't want to shoot against gunny cause if he lost he woulddn't have an excuse. This way he's a hero for sending Chris on and if Chris lost he's still a hero for trying..

He wasn't going to get his way so he took his toys and went home..the missing was his was of bowing out with "honor".

You can't have a plan to knock people out even if they are shooting well and keep our friends who screw up in the game and then say the best rose to the top..it's crap
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kb2wji View Post
    Hmmm I dunno. With his cocky attitude, I wouldnt think he would pick a large target, up close, and miss. I actually think he took a dive. Me thinks we'll never know Either way, I think a good man won. He stood up for the Navy Diver when the other tools were picking on him. I do agree though that I can only watch that show with a DVR, so I can FF through the crud. And the announcer guy... seriously? I think his audition tape went something like this... "Hi! I'm the most obnoxious man EVER!! So pick me!!"
    You may be correct...... But nothing in his character showed me anyone was important to him but him (untill he missed) but he may have taken a dive.... I really wanted the Navy guy to make it to the end as he went to the elimination 4 times but that was not to be.... So my disapointment may very well shadow the way I viewed the final show..... I get like that in any case where anything at all approaches the Navy (guilty) Guess I am just Go Navy through and through... but the others did gang up on him; then all told each other they were the best 4 shooters.... they did not send each other up the river 4 times in a row however; guess that is the way they determine who the best is???? Plus I really think Jamie (the Navy guy) was a very soft spoken somewhat private and a stand up guy who did not fit in with the tuff boy crowd so they attacked him.

I truly believe he missed on purpose. George wanted to be in the final with Chris.. Chris missed acouple and put gunny in the finals. George didn't want to shoot against gunny cause if he lost he woulddn't have an excuse. This way he's a hero for sending Chris on and if Chris lost he's still a hero for trying..

He wasn't going to get his way so he took his toys and went home..the missing was his was of bowing out with "honor".

You can't have a plan to knock people out even if they are shooting well and keep our friends who screw up in the game and then say the best rose to the top..it's crap
    Took his toys and went home??? You may have it too...... I do not like George if he missed to a dive or a combo pack he was a loud mouth bully cool guy etc.... Who really knows? I hope the next season shows some great shots cool weapons and less soap star dramma or I may not make it through another season...

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    For the show to be as good as it should be they gotta change this voting crap! The best performer on the losing team gets Immunity everyone else shoots for the elimination worst goes home. That way we wont get all the Click B.S. and it can come down to talent.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    For the show to be as good as it should be they gotta change this voting crap! The best performer on the losing team gets Immunity everyone else shoots for the elimination worst goes home. That way we wont get all the Click B.S. and it can come down to talent.
    That would do it!

I agree with Kerby, and wanted Jamie to go all the way. He seemed like a good guy, and proved the "high school click" wrong on numerous occasions. I did think this season had more shooting and less drama than season 1 did (even though the contestants still managed to create a nice chunk of drama). I whole heartedly agree that if they would do away with the voting, the show could be much much much better. Either perform, or go home. Make it all about the competition. Ugh... reality TV... I hate it, but I still watch it.
    Kerby likes this.

They should give the best shooter of the day immunity and the worst shooter of the day automatically goes to the elimination..then there is only one vote and it more results orientented.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Distinguished Member
    They should give the best shooter of the day immunity and the worst shooter of the day automatically goes to the elimination..then there is only one vote and it more results orientented.
    I'd prefer bottom two for elimination and no votes.

Some one told me the host is a reality TV guy too (survivor I think) as far a a no vote shoot out I am for it. the show could be a team shoot out, the loosing team all go shoo to stay in the game. Then the show would be about shooting and not romper room.

Gun people are not interested in the normal reality TV format (WE LIKE GUNS) I hope the producers are reading this thread... this could be a great show

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links