History Channel's Top Shot now Casting for Season 4!

This is a discussion on History Channel's Top Shot now Casting for Season 4! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; THE HISTORY CHANNEL is seeking SKILLED MARKSMEN for SEASON 4 of its hit competition show. You’ve seen some of America’s best shooters take on the ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: History Channel's Top Shot now Casting for Season 4!

THE HISTORY CHANNEL is seeking SKILLED MARKSMEN for SEASON 4 of its hit competition show.

You’ve seen some of America’s best shooters take on the Top Shot challenge, and now it’s time for YOU to join their ranks.

With production on season 3 gearing up, The History Channel is NOW CASTING SEASON 4 of its electrifying marksmanship competition show. Producers are looking for anyone with unrivaled shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons. If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 on TOP SHOT 4.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught average Joe or Jane. As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next Top Shot.

Simply email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you are America’s next “Top Shot.” If producers want to follow up, they will contact you for more information. If you have questions, please call our casting hotline: 818-478-4570.

In my wildest dreams I am nowhere at that level, and I am perpetually disappointed this seasons cast ganged up on my Navy boy until they finally got him off the show BOOOOOOO “””””GO NAVY””””””

Distinguished Member
    After the disgraceful performance by this years contestants, I'm not sure if I will be watching anymore. I'm certainly not watching this season's finale.

If next season has more integrity, then I may come back.

...and a big personality...
    This line doesn't give me much hope, though. Oh well, another show down the drain...

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    After the disgraceful performance by this years contestants, I'm not sure if I will be watching anymore. I'm certainly not watching this season's finale.

If next season has more integrity, then I may come back.

This line doesn't give me much hope, though. Oh well, another show down the drain...
    I kinda agree although I will watch. While watching this season with the family the kids laughed and said we could do that to most of the challenges and they are right!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Worst show ever

I'll probably finish watching this season, I've made it this far, but I can see me "tentatively watching" next season and then turning it off for good, just like I did American Chopper when the show turned to more about punching doors than building bikes. I think you should advertise for "medium personalities". Most of these guys are a disgrace to humanity and hard to stomach. IMO.

Distinguished Member
    I was surprised that the worst of them were USAF. In my experience, except for some jet jockies, most USAF are down-to-earth folk

I see I'm not the only one who is disgusted by this year's contestant's backbiting, clique forming poor sportsman like behavior. Seems more about back stabbing than performance. Last season had it's share of the pettiness too but the winner at least stayed above it all.

Yeah, down to four and no one left to root for.

I record it, then watch it, so I can fast forward through all the drama and just watch the shooting.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    I record it, then watch it, so I can fast forward through all the drama and just watch the shooting.
    Man, I miss DVR

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    Me, too. That way, I can skip over George telling us what a superhero George thinks George is.....
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Unless the show comes up with a way of sending people to elimination in the individual phase other than 4 bullies ganging up on the one guy that wasn't in their group then I have no desire to watch season 3,even the final challenge had one guy blowing a shot so he could keep his buddy in the game longer and the guy ended up winning.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MattInFla View Post
    Me, too. That way, I can skip over George telling us what a superhero George thinks George is.....
    he just needs a hug. What a toolbox. I really hope its just editing to make him out to be a goof.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I was really disappointed. George lost my vote when he was dissin the Navy guy because Juicin George couldn't understand what a rescue diver was...And when did the Air Force start a sniper program??? I thought they just bombed the crap out of everyone??
    Kerby likes this.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links