Website trustworthiness???

This is a discussion on Website trustworthiness??? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey all...just want to get your opinion regarding a website named zahal.org I got to this site as the cost of a fobus paddle holster ...

Thread: Website trustworthiness???

Hey all...just want to get your opinion regarding a website named zahal.org

I got to this site as the cost of a fobus paddle holster was pretty inexpensive. I paid for the merchandise and still waiting on delivery. I contacted them and they said it was airmailed from Israel on May 18th and it should take 10-14 business days to reach me.

I can't find many reviews, but some of them I have read wasn't glowing by any means.

Anyone have any experience with them?
    Sig Sauer P250
    Member-GeorgiaCarry.org
    US Navy 84-93

I have purchased, AR grips, 4 slings, 2 AR16 magazine holders and have never had any issue getting the items. It does take a little longer but they were great to work with.
    Have Gun ~ Will Carry
    S-Safety
    M-Motivation
    A-Awareness
    R-Responsibility
    T-Training

They've been good to me on some items. Good to work with.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

I've ordered from overseas before and it took the full 2 weeks to get here. Seems like the mail is getting slower all the time too.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

You ordered a Fobus paddle holster from overseas ? I will bet money that there are a few forum members that would send you one free of charge if you just paid shipping charges,IMHO the Fobus holsters aren't made to conceal as well as other holsters,If you can legally OC it's not as much of a problem,but they tend to print pretty bad.I think I got a fobus for a G17 and the Holster that came with an XD9 in a box around here somewhere.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    A WHOIS lookup on that website says it belongs to a man named Uri Dotan-Bochner who lives in Israel. His phone number in Israel is 1.972397324

He is retired from the Israeli Navy. He served on board a submarine.

Thanks everyone! I received the holster yesterday. Guess I should always believe what I read for reviews.
    Sig Sauer P250
    Member-GeorgiaCarry.org
    US Navy 84-93

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    You ordered a Fobus paddle holster from overseas ? I will bet money that there are a few forum members that would send you one free of charge if you just paid shipping charges,IMHO the Fobus holsters aren't made to conceal as well as other holsters,If you can legally OC it's not as much of a problem,but they tend to print pretty bad.I think I got a fobus for a G17 and the Holster that came with an XD9 in a box around here somewhere.
    I agree that they aren't made to conceal as well as other holsters, but my brother in law wore his and I didn't even know he was carrying! I'll wear it for awhile and see how I like it. Still waiting on my crossbreed supertuck and belt!
    Sig Sauer P250
    Member-GeorgiaCarry.org
    US Navy 84-93

Sponsored Links