Phoenix - Serial Killer - Page 2

Phoenix - Serial Killer

This is a discussion on Phoenix - Serial Killer within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Glad you guys from Phoenix chimed in, man, that was wild to see how he made the mother watch as he raped the 12 year ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix - Serial Killer

Glad you guys from Phoenix chimed in, man, that was wild to see how he made the mother watch as he raped the 12 year old girl. I tell ya, my work as a Mental Health Counselor brings me in contact with teens, children and adults that have the potential to be sickos. However, the sad thing is that most of them are that way because somebody that knew better molested them or verbally abused them. This often causes them hate authority or act out as a means of reliving the situation. The revisitation in their head is revenge. I know its, wild. Anyway, the world is crazy. Please watch your kids and who they are exposed to.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Administrator

Good, Sound Advice From Blue Lion.

If this serial killer phenomenon & all of this other random violence is a result of early childhood experiences then look for it all to spiral & escalate out of control.
    Young single mixed-up Mothers (most previously abused in some way themselves) - on drugs - w/ multiple boyfriends of questionable (usually violent) character living in the house around the young kids - no caring true Father figure. Loads Of Instability.
    That's just the beginning of the problems some of these young kids are in for.
    Not NEARLY enough people like Blue Lion willing to truly help heart and soul.

A surefire recipe for future mental health disasters.

Ten of his crimes have been done
    within 2 miles or so of my apt.The
    range where i shoot (Shooters
    world) was the busiest i've seen
    it in a long time.There was a 30
    minute wait today around noon
    today for a lane.Seem's there was
    more women there than normal.

The valley of the sun scorched earth(Phx,Az)
    The Shootist gun shop in Youngtown has been really busy lately. My friend and I go in there every other Saturday to BS with the owner. Last Saturday we got there about 10 min after he opened and he was already in the middle of a handgun sale to a nice young lady ready and WILLING to protect herself.
    Last edited by KMBRTAC45; August 1st, 2006 at 01:15 PM.
    NRA Life Member USCCA Member

Freedoms Precious Metals:Gold, Silver and Lead

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Kimber Tactical Pro II w/EE over 2000 rnds NO MALFUNCTIONS

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    Serial Killer Trivia Time

True

Do you know the three traits that all serial killers have in common?
    Fourth commonality of many serial killers: Middle name of Wayne. Wait, my middle, er, never mind. I need to go light a cat now.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

DC Founder
    At least two of the incidents are within a mile and a half of my house, the latest, about a quarter of a mile. Had we been outside at the time we probably would have heard the gunshot. We did hear the police respond but didn't know what had happened. I have told both of our kids that live in the area that if they are out after dark and their car breaks down to call me immediately and do not walk anywhere.

While we pretty much go about our business normally, if the sun is down and I am out and about, I don't miss much....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Yeah I was @ High Noon Shooting Range today up here in PV today. I asked the feller runnin the range if he had been busy. There was nobody in there when I walked in. He told me it was prolly the 2nd or 3rd time it had been quiet on the range in weeks. Said handgun sales to women are through the roof and the CCW class he teaches is full for the next 3 weeks.

Good news for us. Those who are now armed will be voting this year and maybe some will be changing sides. Should be interesting to see how the elections in AZ turn out this year.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002
    Fourth commonality of many serial killers: Middle name of Wayne. Wait, my middle, er, never mind. I need to go light a cat now.

I just heard a reporter on Good Morning America tell the whole world that if attacked don't fight back because it could only put them in greater danger. What! now this is in response to the Phoenix serial killer issues. Moreover, they just done a report the Monday if I am not mistaken showing people how to fight back and even interviewed a lady on the range. I tell ya, I just can't believe it. The so called security expert even suggested crawling under a car and screaming.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLion
    I just heard a reporter on Good Morning America tell the whole world that if attacked don't fight back because it could only put them in greater danger. What! now this is in response to the Phoenix serial killer issues. Moreover, they just done a report the Monday if I am not mistaken showing people how to fight back and even interviewed a lady on the range. I tell ya, I just can't believe it. The so called security expert even suggested crawling under a car and screaming.

WELL THEN.....thats it.....who wants all my guns..?

edit: sheesh!
    Brad B.

VIP Member
    The so called security expert even suggested crawling under a car and screaming.
    I was going to say, "Unbelievable!" The sad thing is, it has become entirely believable.

VIP Member
    ...so called security expert
    Note to self: do not go to Good Morning America for self defense info...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Last night I watched a Nightline special on ABC that reported of two, yes two serial killers in that area. The interesting part of the story was of one lady that survived a mugging and they interviewed her on the range and she said she would no longer be a victim. This was an awesome story because it really sheds light on the need to protect yourself. It also showed a class where some disarm techniques were being performed. This was a plus for us that CCW. By the way anybody on here from Phoenix? What is your take on it all ?
    I'am from Goodyear, but some LE's told me there is some people that would love to get the chance to pop these's boys. Keep rubber-necking!

Sheriff Joe now requires his deputies to carry off duty. That's a step in the right direction. I hope Phoenix and Mesa PD follow suit. It would be a lot more guns pointed at this guy.

I dont think more guns is the issue....although I like the idea.....

the problem is NO ONE has seen this guy, or vehicle, or description, etc...I think it was simply a scare tactic by Joe and the media to scare this guy into not doing it anymore for fear of getting caught/shot...
    Brad B.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links