When you're a small town gun store you have to diversify ... picture of his sign. - Page 2

When you're a small town gun store you have to diversify ... picture of his sign.

This is a discussion on When you're a small town gun store you have to diversify ... picture of his sign. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sweet stuff, people! American classics......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When you're a small town gun store you have to diversify ... picture of his sign.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Sweet stuff, people! American classics...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

VILONIA DRUG & GUN (real name) is a pharmacy and gun store here in Arkansas. FL DAVIS BUILDING CENTER INC is a full line building supply and lumber yard that also sells guns, you can get everything to build your dream home, a gun safe for your new house and then stock the safe in on stop. Could also show you several gas station/gun shops around here and one barber/gun shop owned by a guy named Pistole called Pistole's Barber, Gun & Pawn, it's where I get what little hair I have left cut.
    Annual Member NRA 1972-88
    Life Member NRA 1988
    Endowment Member NRA 2013
    SAF Member 2013

I can beat that. We used to have a place in the town where I grew up called Brinkley's Gun Shop that sold guns and...

Star Trek collectibles!

They had figurines, comics, phasers, Klingon masks, the works. It was the best place ever! :D

Quote Originally Posted by samh View Post
    VILONIA DRUG & GUN (real name) is a pharmacy and gun store here in Arkansas. FL DAVIS BUILDING CENTER INC is a full line building supply and lumber yard that also sells guns, you can get everything to build your dream home, a gun safe for your new house and then stock the safe in on stop. Could also show you several gas station/gun shops around here and one barber/gun shop owned by a guy named Pistole called Pistole's Barber, Gun & Pawn, it's where I get what little hair I have left cut.
    Barber Shop Gun and Pawn. Good business sense. Give people stuff to spend their money on while they are waiting to get their hair cut. A captive audience. Sounds like a place I'd love. I'm a pawn shop junkie...not much in need of a barber though. Haven't had a store bought hair cut in years.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links