EAA Customer Service.. or lack of

This is a discussion on EAA Customer Service.. or lack of within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So my EAA Witness P .45 is giving me some fits. The firing pin stop plate does not have enough pressure on it from the ...

Thread: EAA Customer Service.. or lack of

So my EAA Witness P .45 is giving me some fits. The firing pin stop plate does not have enough pressure on it from the firing pin which makes the stop plate fall out when racked back. The firing pin spring has either too much or too little tension, not sure which. Apparently this is common as far as I can see with them serial #'s but want if fixed ASAP.

So I called them up on lunch today and talked with the absolute rudest lady.. She answered by saying, "Yea?" I said hello and told her there was a problem, she than replied, "send it in" so I asked if they would send a postage box and she said they would call me back because this was a manner above her. I sure hope the smith does call back saying he will send a shipment box, if not I don't want to deal with the lady again and will probably end up taking it to my local smith.

The gun is great though, shoots really well, trigger is smooth, gun is tight, and looks great(IMO).. but the CS is TERRIBLE so far. That will for sure turn me off to ever buying another EAA.

Anyone else with a similar problem or any other makers with poor CS?
    younggun
    CCW- Smith & Wesson M&P 9mmC
    HD- EAA Witness P .45acp
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Hate to hear this for you. Those are good-looking pistols. I know a fellow who had one. He had some chronic issues with it that he couldn't solve to his satisfaction so ended up taking it back to the shop. I can't recall if he tried EAA customer service.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Sponsored Links