True Russian AK47???

True Russian AK47???

This is a discussion on True Russian AK47??? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Russian RAK AK47 Rifle Red Classic ON SALE Is this a true Russian ak47?? I saw it mentioned "Russian style" which made me wonder if ...

True Russian AK47???

Russian RAK AK47 Rifle Red Classic ON SALE

Is this a true Russian ak47?? I saw it mentioned "Russian style" which made me wonder if this is a true russian ak. What I am looking for is a Russian built classic ak47 (like what their military used, semi-auto of course). It doesn't have to be a pre-ban (Would love to have one if anybody can give me a link to a website selling them). But any information and links would be much appreciated.
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

That is a Saiga that's been converted back to the original AK47 configuration. Saiga's are made at the same Russian plant that "real" ak47's have been made for decades. They put American made parts on it to satisfy the import restrictions. To me, its "real" but to the purist its most definitely not.
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

My Buddy has a "REAL" AK47 select fire,to stay on paper your pretty much shooting short 3-4 round bursts,and at an indoor range it is loud
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links