Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment

This is a discussion on Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Apparently, our nation's legacy of American exceptionalism is alive and well, as demonstrated by those common, law-abiding Californians who have chosen to stake their names, ...

Thread: Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment

Apparently, our nation's legacy of American exceptionalism is alive and well, as demonstrated by those common, law-abiding Californians who have chosen to stake their names, faces, and professional reputations in the name of defending that which is greater than themselves--the basic, fundamental, and enumerated civil right to self defense.

Modern American Exceptionalism And The 2nd Amendment - Oakland Gun Rights | Examiner.com
    "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Oakland Gun Rights Examiner at Examiner.com

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-1...yih-chau-chang

Excellent, informative article - which I see you are the author of (that must be a great job).
    If Californian gun owners can be so wonderfully successful in defending their rights, then I really think that there's nothing that can stop up nation-wide. (There may even be hope for Illinois).
    Once again, great article. I'll no doubt be reading a lot of you in the future. Keep the faith, man.
    Phillip

(Oh, and welcome to the forum)

Sponsored Links