I opened my big mouth

This is a discussion on I opened my big mouth within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sometimes it's necessary to think quick. I would have said, "It's my brothers and he's picking it up in a few minutes"....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I opened my big mouth

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Sometimes it's necessary to think quick. I would have said, "It's my brothers and he's picking it up in a few minutes".
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

2. Remove Ads

You'll be ok. Sounds like you had the right kind of people show up. But for future reference, you may want to keep a couple of used targets displayed in the garage as well with 200 yds. written on them with a sharpie and the 10-ring destroyed.

I have a female yellow lab named Cabela. I'm sure that when I call for her around the house the neighbors associate a hunting dog and her name with hunting, therefor suspecting that I have guns. Not worried though because they would first have to get through my dogs and then a VERY heavy safe.

I agree with an above statement that it sounds like the kids are being raised right.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

True story, may help you.

My neighbor across the street had a garage sale at his house and it was a big hit (for the crooks too who scoped out the rims on his truck). 2 days after garage sale his truck was on blocks in his driveway. He was furious, so he got the exact same pair of rims and put them back on and parked it in the same spot in the driveway. The next night the same crooks came back to take the second set of rims. Little did the crooks know my neighbor is an avid hunter and gun collector, also know a bit about wireless surveillance. He wired a wireless camera into his rim on the inside. He was able to locate his rims and let the cops know where to go. These crooks actually took the rims home with them on the local transit system.

Matthew
    2nd Amendment, the one that protects the rest!

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderBra View Post
    I find it ironic that you're worried about this one person who paid you full in cash but you have no hesitations about sharing the same info with thousands of other strangers on this forum.
    Ya, but you guys don't know where I live.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links