Review: Sure Shot Exploding Targets - now this is fun!

This is a discussion on Review: Sure Shot Exploding Targets - now this is fun! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Ring FYI mix it in the jat not the bag... close the lid and shake like a paint can... and bang the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Review: Sure Shot Exploding Targets - now this is fun!

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring View Post
    FYI mix it in the jat not the bag... close the lid and shake like a paint can... and bang the sides... it will mix better then the bag...
    Unfortunately that doesn't work to well for me. The stuff completely fills the jar so there won't be much movement of the contents when you go to shake it. It's meant to be mixed in the bag, then moved to the jar for that reason.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

2. Remove Ads

That's some impressive stuff, though a little pricey, but neat! After I saw this, I went through my cabinet and found some exploding targets I used about 15 years ago. I found 4 of them and not sure they'll even still work, but worth a trip to the range. They have an adhesive backing and I used to stick them on my unsuspecting friends targets. Most didn't give it a thought till they blew! At the time these were neat....loud, flames and smoke! I haven't searched to see if these are still available, but I believe these were 6 for about $5.00.

I added a couple pictures below. These are 2 inch square styrofoam with cardboard front and back. Maybe I'll try a video on the range trip.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryArms View Post
    Unfortunately that doesn't work to well for me. The stuff completely fills the jar so there won't be much movement of the contents when you go to shake it. It's meant to be mixed in the bag, then moved to the jar for that reason.
    try it once..
    remember the old tannerite bottles? no room to shake as you see

all you do is bang on the sides hard and it will mix 100%

i have 150 pounds of the stuff... trust me :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links