New Toy

This is a discussion on New Toy within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Very nice! I would be excited too. Along with being a lot of fun, it also doubles as a superb zombie gun. Hmm, wonder if ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Toy

Very nice! I would be excited too. Along with being a lot of fun, it also doubles as a superb zombie gun. Hmm, wonder if you can order zombie lawn ornaments.
    Justified likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Funny how that works, everytime I buy a new gun, UPS starts delivering boxes to the house for the next week or two. Quite a coincidence.
    That's why I ship those boxes to work
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Another thing I thought of to order....new pants, I'm sure I'll ruin whatever pair I'm waring when I first take her out.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Guys gotta have new toys, and when you die he who has the most wins!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

And dig this. I ordered today and got a delivery estimet of tomorrow, I love BudsGunsShop.com !!!!!
    - George Orwell Military

If this toy does not meet what I suspect are high expectations you could just forward it on to me.

Probably should send to my work address since my wife thinks I have enough toys and being the thoughtful person I am I would not want
    to cause her any more stress.

If it goes boom and hits what it's pointed at, I'll be happy. This is probably one those pieces that stays with me. But I'll keep you in mind.
    - George Orwell Military

IMG_1655.jpgIMG_1656.jpgIMG_1652.JPGIMG_1658.JPGIMG_1660.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    Very nice! I would be excited too. Along with being a lot of fun, it also doubles as a superb zombie gun. Hmm, wonder if you can order zombie lawn ornaments.
    I was happy to see they now have zombie targets at the range.

Just had phone camera
    - George Orwell Military

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links