Shooting Trap - Going to Start Wednesday

This is a discussion on Shooting Trap - Going to Start Wednesday within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I remember shooting skeet and sporting clays back when reloading was cheap,I use to reload my own shells for around $2.50 a box,now it's a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting Trap - Going to Start Wednesday

I remember shooting skeet and sporting clays back when reloading was cheap,I use to reload my own shells for around $2.50 a box,now it's a lot more.A friend of mine bought a Dillon 900 shotshell reloader,then he checked lead shot prices,he's like shot is almost 2.00 pound,I said yeah but I got a shot maker that makes lead shot outta scrap lead,I haven't used it yet,but bought it wirh my bullet caster from the same company.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Sounded like almost everyone there reloaded... I won't, I just don't have the time. Almost everyone was over 60, so they don't have little ones at home like I do, maybe one day if I stay in it I will look into reloading to fill the downtime and save money, but for now the cheapest ammo at Walmart will have to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links