Colt Defender or Colt New Agent?? - Page 2

Colt Defender or Colt New Agent??

This is a discussion on Colt Defender or Colt New Agent?? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by defensive007 That's why I ask because that guy online sounded like he knew what he was talking about, I will just stick ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Colt Defender or Colt New Agent??

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by defensive007 View Post
    That's why I ask because that guy online sounded like he knew what he was talking about, I will just stick with my .40 px4 sub compact.
    Could you post a link to this video, please?
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

I have had ZERO feed issues with any type of ammo, target or SD, with either the 9mm or .45ACP Defender. Also shooting mostly my own reloads now at the range and Golden Saber for PD.

Stop with the No Sights posts for the New Agent. I does have sights but they are different than what most are used to. A gun with no sights is just smooth and rounded across the top and does not have a machined trench cut out of it. :) I happen to like the trench sight system as it is very fast to acquire a target at 7-10 yards and provides a quick sight picture that makes it easier to do fast follow-up shots. Perhaps I like it because I have been shooting snubbies for over 42 years and they basically have a trench with a blade front sight. For some reason I shoot better without the blade in the front as I spend too much time trying to align it. With the trench you immediately know if you are not aiming correctly. Very fast method for those who are not interested in shooting the X at 25 yards and rather have a quick to put into action gun instead. :)
    Dan_the_man likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links