Do-all Traps

This is a discussion on Do-all Traps within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Any of you fine people have any experiences with this company's products? I have been researching trap machines and it seems a lot of people ...

Thread: Do-all Traps

Do-all Traps

Any of you fine people have any experiences with this company's products? I have been researching trap machines and it seems a lot of people like the Do-all brand. I was looking at the WW1 or the WQ1. I have a nice new Browning shotgun that wants to come out of the safe and bust some clays. Any input is appreciated!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    There are some really nice ones out there. Do all traps have some good ones and some that I didn't really care for (mainly the cheaper ones) I don't have either of the two your looking at so I'm not much help. I have two throwers but honestly they stay in the shop most of the time and its easier to just hand throw them with the red plastic inexpensive hand thrower because I'm to lazy to set them up.

I got a thrower that can either mount in a class 3 hitch,or sit on the ground with a seat,I haven't used it in about 6 years,IIRC it will throw singles/pairs and can be tilted to throw "Rabbits"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links