Man killed by robber with 22 after two shots. Robber killed with 45 after 7 shots. - Page 2

Man killed by robber with 22 after two shots. Robber killed with 45 after 7 shots.

This is a discussion on Man killed by robber with 22 after two shots. Robber killed with 45 after 7 shots. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The fact that it was a .22 means nothing. What happened was the BG got the drop on him; you'll lose that one every time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Man killed by robber with 22 after two shots. Robber killed with 45 after 7 shots.

The fact that it was a .22 means nothing.

What happened was the BG got the drop on him; you'll lose that one every time.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

It sounds like 1 BG is dead. (I didn't seem them say he died, only that he collapsed) and with any luck the other 2 will be identified thanks to the video surveillance.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

I was trained many years ago to watch for threats from everybody,not everyone may be a victim or witness,there have been several LEO's when responding to armed robberies take on the guy with the gun and never see his buddy playing customer until they get shot.
    Never be so focused on the immediate threat that you fail to see any other threat.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Clarification

A few things to clarify on this shooting. The news had it incorrect, it was actually a .25 that Deon was killed with, no exit wound. In addition the BG survived although a spinal shot did paralyze him. He is in Clayton County jail Clayton County, GA - Court Case Inquiry

The one that was shot actually took 4 rounds from a .45 by Deon and 3 .40 rounds from a brave customer in the store.

I lost a dear friend - Justice will be served.

Quote Originally Posted by dedhed View Post
    A few things to clarify on this shooting. The news had it incorrect, it was actually a .25 that Deon was killed with, no exit wound. In addition the BG survived although a spinal shot did paralyze him. He is in Clayton County jail Clayton County, GA - Court Case Inquiry

The one that was shot actually took 4 rounds from a .45 by Deon and 3 .40 rounds from a brave customer in the store.

I lost a dear friend - Justice will be served.
    Sorry about your friend and thanks for the clarification

When shooting someone it's just like they say about buying real estate... location, location & location. A well placed shot with a .22 is much more effective than a poorly placed shot (or complete miss) with a .45.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

I am the other guy that was shot on the robbery with deon i shot the bg after i was shot in the face by the bg wth a 25 i got back up and shot another bg 3 times wth. .40 after deon shot him 4 times wth his 45 the bg crawed out the store where i was shot at and pulled out his 38 and begun squeezing. The trigger. At me then i open fire on the shooting him three times point blank in his uppre torso area after deon shot him in his right sholder and three times through his hip area. And deon was shot at twice but only shot once in his back with a 25 that travel. Through his left lung hit his A artery then travel. Through. His right lung which he collapse then died in the store

Rip deon causey aka low i miss u big homie love matt i had ur back that night even tho u had lost ur life and i almost did too wish u were still here.

My carry gun is a 22 magnum. I have tried larger calibers, but I have arthritis in my hands, and the larger ones are a problem for me. I just figure that, with good aim, I can make it so the thug can't reproduce. Nuf said!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links