SIG Customer Service

This is a discussion on SIG Customer Service within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Awhile back I bough a "short" trigger for my Sig Pro 2022,upon installing it as I punched out the trigger pin A piece popped off ...

Thread: SIG Customer Service

SIG Customer Service

Awhile back I bough a "short" trigger for my Sig Pro 2022,upon installing it as I punched out the trigger pin A piece popped off and went into that place all important gun parts go that you can never find them.That was at least a year ago,I put the new trigger in and got the pin in,but when I went to shoot it the pin would walk out from the recoil,so I used a little glue from the glue stiks ya melt and stuck it in place,I seldom shoot it,but was at the range and had it in the bag so I started putting some rounds down range and after about 2 rounds,trigger no go clicky bang,I looky and pin sticky out.I'm looking on the WWW and trying to find a pin with the retainer,parts are fairly cheap but shipping is almost twice as much as the parts.
    I called Sig Customer Service and explained what I needed,"he said we will send one right out"
    I can't believe I didn't try that when I first lost it.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Ditto. A bout 5 years ago I had a serious problem with a brand new Sig Mosquito. After a couple of attempts to fix it, they sent me a new gun.
    Sui juris
    U.S. Navy Veteran '65-'69
    Retired Police Detective '71 - '01
    LEOSA Certified
    NRA Life Member / SAF Member
    U.S. Constitution (c) 1791, All Rights Reserved.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Always nice to hear positive Customer Service posts! Glad your issues was resolved.

Best!
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

GM
    SIG customer service is very good! I have dealt with them before and it was the same thing every time, they were very nice and helpful.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Links