Why don't I ever have money when deals come up

This is a discussion on Why don't I ever have money when deals come up within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Found this on a local board... Wish I had $450 Desert Arms Talk • View topic - WTS: Springfield Aromry loaded stainless 1911...

Thread: Why don't I ever have money when deals come up

Why don't I ever have money when deals come up

2. Remove Ads

Nice gun, fantastic price!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Tell me about it!

VIP Member
    I am a little leary of the "cash only off the books" deal. If I were to be interested, which I am not due to being from another state, I would try to get the cops to run the numbers first. Having said that, they won't do it here.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    I am a little leary of the "cash only off the books" deal. If I were to be interested, which I am not due to being from another state, I would try to get the cops to run the numbers first. Having said that, they won't do it here.
    Face to face deals are perfectly safe. Always keep a record of who you bought it from, all Internet, phone, FTF correspondence. Some folks are paranoid and don't want the government knowing what guns they have for when they show up to confiscate all of them.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

The guy selling it is a local FFL. My buddy recently used him to order his CMMG AR style 22. He is very active on the forum and most all of the members are familiar with him. I'm considering selling my RC trucks, but doubt I'll find a buyer in time.

Links