I want another M&P

I want another M&P

This is a discussion on I want another M&P within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I traded my slightly used CZ 75 compact for a NIB never fired M&P 40c. I am so glad I did. It is an ...

Thread: I want another M&P

I want another M&P

So I traded my slightly used CZ 75 compact for a NIB never fired M&P 40c. I am so glad I did. It is an absolute joy to shoot. Now I want a full size M&P. Do I want the 9 or 40...? It's not a matter of stopping power or anything like that... I can place a .22LR shot as well as a .40. I just don't know which one to get. As soon as I put the .40 in the cart, I want the 9mm. DECISIONS! Help me choose!

-josh

VIP Member
    My brother and I both have the 9c, his son has the FS.40, and wishes he would have got the .40c.

I went and bought a FS mag, w/sleeve and its great for around the house, or as an extra mag on the range.

I would stick with what you have, and just get the extended mags, w/extension sleeve(that fits over the mag) and voila, you have a FS handgun GRIP, with a 3.5in. barrel.
    Believe it or not, the longer barrels, are really not all that more accurate than the 3.5 in.
    Unless you are really into competition shooting, this would serve you fine.

Personally I would go get the .357 Sig Barrel and you would just swap it out with your .40 and you'd be good to go.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Personally I would go get the .357 Sig Barrel and you would just swap it out with your .40 and you'd be good to go.
    I want an M&P 40 and swap barrels with 9mm.

Administrator
    I really like the full size 9mm. Its a great shooting gun. I do not care for the 40 near as much.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrage View Post
    I want an M&P 40 and swap barrels with 9mm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    See this thread here,,,,,,,, M&P Caliber Conversion??
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Not a competition shooter... Just wanting another pistol to add to a growing collection.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I had a 40sc and the wife has a fs9 I just sold my 40 one cause I have and xd40 and a couple other 40's the other reason I really didn't like shootin it as much as my wifes fs 9 . I took that money and bought a glock 19 and love it .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

sgb
    Picked up a M&P 9c for the Mrs, nephew, step son, son in law all like it so much they bought M&P 9's and the nephew just ordered him a 9c. Guess I need to get one too.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

I would get the 40 so you can share magazines. I have the 9c and if I bought the full size I would buy a 9mm for the same reason.

Now if you don't own a 9mm and want to try 9mm then get the 9mm.

i'd go for the 9mm, cheaper to shoot,less recoil,quicker follow up shoots,proven track record (9mm)

Sponsored Links