Glock 28 Not Available to The Public - Why?

This is a discussion on Glock 28 Not Available to The Public - Why? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by adric22 Exactly. I tried for a while to find a .380 Glock for my wife. She insisted she wanted a larger gun ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Glock 28 Not Available to The Public - Why?

Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    Exactly. I tried for a while to find a .380 Glock for my wife. She insisted she wanted a larger gun that had the .380 round, so that it would have less recoil. In the end we ended up getting the Walther PK380. But it isn't nearly as good of quality as a Glock and doesn't hold as many rounds either. I'd most certainly buy one if I knew where to get my hands on one without paying a small fortune.
    Bersa Thunder .380 Plus.....15+1. Around $350..................."If you are gonna shoot little bullets, have lots of little bullets." -- Massad Ayoob.

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

2. Remove Ads

Because you could put your eye out with one of those things.

I have no conection with the link below, it is included as a reference to this post.
    Browning BDA 380 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com.

If I was looking for a high capacity 380 pistol I would look at one of these. A fellow LEO purchase one in 1977, It shot great and he did shoot it a lot. Most of use didn't see a need for a High Cap .380 either as an off duty gun or as a BUG that big. But he did and he was happy with it.

I have seen them listed as low as $299.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links