Ruger Lc9 for small 9mm??

This is a discussion on Ruger Lc9 for small 9mm?? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i been in the market for a small 9mm and looking at the Ruger Lc9 any feedback. Ruger_LC9_05.jpg...

Thread: Ruger Lc9 for small 9mm??

i been in the market for a small 9mm and looking at the Ruger Lc9 any feedback.
    Ruger_LC9_05.jpg
    I have yet to be attacked by a block of ballistic gelatin but.........

Yea, got one, love it, but have to get used to that trigger!
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

If you can get past the magazine disconnect, the manual safety on a DAO pocket weapon, and the shark fin of a loaded chamber indicator, and the rash of light primer strikes many owners including myself are experiencing.... it isn't a bad firearm. I couldn't. I jettisoned mine to the island of misfit handguns.

I Love my LC9 ...... the chamber indicator and the safety dont bother me at all, I can deal with it.

I put 200 rnds thru it with no problems what so ever, and shot at 15 yds on point.

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    I like mine ,no problems.I like the external safety,and the thin single stack.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

VIP Member
    I got one for my wife, she couldn't get by the extremely long trigger pull. Went with the Kahr CW9 instead. No regrets on dumping the LC9.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I have an LC9 and after some break-in it is very nice. Using it for EDC now instead of my Glock 26. It has been flawless ever since I took it out of the box.

I carry one when I wear lighter/tighter clothes. It has been an awesome gun, I do recommend it. I do not use the manual safety, and the round in chamber indicator does not bother me. I removed the mag disconnect myself in about 20 min. You do need to learn the trigger, doesn't take long to figure out. So far it has been very reliable and has noticeably less recoil than similar small 9's like the Keltec. +1 for the LC9 from me.

Links