Arthur and George Shoot Up West Georgia

This is a discussion on Arthur and George Shoot Up West Georgia within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; God only created so many perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair. Or as my grandmother says to me and my dad "when a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arthur and George Shoot Up West Georgia

God only created so many perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair.

Or as my grandmother says to me and my dad "when a man goes bald in the front he's a thinker, when he goes bald on top, he's a lover, when he goes bald all over, he thinks he's a lover."

Looks like you gentlemen had a great time. Thanks for the post.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kikr
    God only created so many perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair.

Or as my grandmother says to me and my dad "when a man goes bald in the front he's a thinker, when he goes bald on top, he's a lover, when he goes bald all over, he thinks he's a lover."

Looks like you gentlemen had a great time. Thanks for the post.
    I heard a guy say one time that they don't put marble tops on cheap furniture.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Arthur and George Trip to Range

Hey Guy's!! Where is this range? I'm @70 miles NW of La Grange. I go to a simular range about the same distance at Chestnut Mtn. Like to try it out! and a "Get Together Shoot", sounds really good to me!!! Just say when! Gary
    1. Dum spiramus tuebimur -"While we breath, we shall defend"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsavey View Post
    Hey Guy's!! Where is this range? I'm @70 miles NW of La Grange. I go to a simular range about the same distance at Chestnut Mtn. Like to try it out! and a "Get Together Shoot", sounds really good to me!!! Just say when! Gary
    Hey, Gary, I'll let Arthur tell you where it is. I was driving, but he was navigating. It was my first trip to LaGrange. You two will be better able to get together. College starts next week and we start having meetings this week. Besides it's a 70 mile drive for you, for me it's 180 each way. That doesn't mean that we can't find a day later on, but for me the earliest would be Labor Day which isn't likely. Then it's Thanksgiving week or Christmas break for me. There are a couple of other guys that are close to LaGrange that might be able to get together with you and Arthur.

It was great fun and an excellent opportunity to meet a CC member in person.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Hi Gary. Sounds like your around Rome, GA. area.
    The easiest route for you coming from N.W. Ga. would be US 27 South to Franklin, GA.
    Continue through Franklin on hwy 27 toward LaGrange. You will drive into Troup county about 5 to 7 miles. Past the community of Hillcrest about 1 to 2 miles you come onto WARES CROSSROADS. Take a right turn and follow to the 4-way stop. Take a right again (thats hwy.219 North or Mooty Bridge rd. as some locals call it). You will follow over a bridge with a partially dried up West Point lake and continue uphill a few miles. You will see the sign on the right before you enter the range. If you don't know its there, you'll probably miss it, so slow up.
    There is alot of construction going on hwy. 27, so be careful...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links