Sig 238

Sig 238

This is a discussion on Sig 238 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Last night my shooting buddy called me and said he was in an Academy sporting goods store and they had the Sig 238 for $500.00 ...

Thread: Sig 238

Sig 238

Last night my shooting buddy called me and said he was in an Academy sporting goods store and they had the Sig 238 for $500.00 so he bought 2 ,I told him well your in luck because I bought a 100 grain bullet mold a couple months ago and have a set of 380 dies in a toolhead,so this morning I loaded 200 rounds of 380 to try these guns out.Best thing is my actual cost for ammo is about $8.00 for 200 rounds
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Well if he doesn't like them, you could offer him $500. for the 2 of them, just because you like him!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Got back from the range,he actually got them for around $400 + tax each,Ran a buncha ammo thru them,Hornady critical defense,cor bon,some winchester target,and some of my reloads,all the factory stuff shot 100% with most rounds hitting 2-3" above POA,I didn't have anything to set up my reloading dies for 380,so did the best I could,had a few reloads that even tho they fed into the chamber the slide was out of battery about 1/16",light tap closed it,might have to buy a factory crimp die for 380,with my reloading costs less than $5.00 a hundred you could shoot this gun all day long,Gun pointed naturally and followup shots were quick and easy.Whatever bugs they initially had seem to have been worked out,downside is no ambi-safety fer left handers
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

My Sig 238 has never failed to fire.

I got my reloading dies tweaked to where it's eating my reloaded 100 grn LRN ammo like a fat kid with a bag of cheetos.Now I got a reason to sort and stockpile 380 brass.

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Last night my shooting buddy called me and said he was in an Academy sporting goods store and they had the Sig 238 for $500.00 so he bought 2 ,I told him well your in luck because I bought a 100 grain bullet mold a couple months ago and have a set of 380 dies in a toolhead,so this morning I loaded 200 rounds of 380 to try these guns out.Best thing is my actual cost for ammo is about $8.00 for 200 rounds
    That is a very good price

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I got my reloading dies tweaked to where it's eating my reloaded 100 grn LRN ammo like a fat kid with a bag of cheetos. Now I got a reason to sort and stockpile 380 brass.
    I guess you are sooo sad because of it
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Links