Magpul Furniture

Magpul Furniture

This is a discussion on Magpul Furniture within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Good Evening All, I have been scouring the internet trying to find the best deal on some Magpul Furniture for my M4. The prices seem ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By yankeeman
  • 1 Post By OD*

Thread: Magpul Furniture

Magpul Furniture

Good Evening All,

I have been scouring the internet trying to find the best deal on some Magpul Furniture for my M4. The prices seem to be pretty much comparable no matter what site I visit. I'm assuming that's because if someone is a legit Magpul distributor,mabey Magpul has a set price point they want their products sold at, I don't know for sure. The problem I'm having is that one site may be o.k. on shipping prices,but will be out of a particular item, or another site may have everything I need but have insane shipping fees. Cheaper Than Dirt has the best prices I've seen so far, but they want over $20.00 to ship, and the products will be shipping from seperate warehouses. I'm trying to avoid Ebay because I don't want to chance ordering some airsoft clone parts,or order one of their PTS traing parts by mistake. Aim Surplus has free shipping,but dosen't carry everything I need. I'd like to order everything from one site if possible. Any suggestions or feedback would be most welcome.

Gilbert, AZ
    I would buy local if you could find it, I haven't found magpul stuff to be cheaper online than what I can find at the LGS.
    guardmt likes this.

Albuquerque, NM
    Have you tried ordering directly from Magpul? They have an online store.

Lead Moderator
    Try Carolina Shooters Supply.
    I buy a lot of stuff from them, they are great to deal with.
    Universal Background Checks...the next step towards registration and confiscation.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...

I've bought from Carolina Shooter's Supply, G & R Tactical, and Bravo Company. I'd buy from each one again.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Tomball TX
    Good luck, I know you'll love it once you have it. I've got an AR set up the tan MOE stuff and it looks/works great.

Senior Moderator
    Just don't try this. Gunrange - Magpul CTR FAIL - YouTube

shooterX likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links