Fun ideas for paper targets

This is a discussion on Fun ideas for paper targets within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thanks, bigmacque! A lot of these novelty targets sell for $7-$9 each (usually you have to buy a pack of 50 or 100) but I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Fun ideas for paper targets

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Thanks, bigmacque!

A lot of these novelty targets sell for $7-$9 each (usually you have to buy a pack of 50 or 100) but I need to find a company that will handle orders, printing, and shipping. I know CafePress prints posters but nobody wants to pay $20 for a piece of paper that's going to end up with holes in it. Neither would I, not when paper plates are $1 for a pack of 100.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I download some targets from here and print them on card stock; you can buy it by the ream at Office Depot for next to nothing. Not sure what it would cost to have them copied in bulk, but it's worth a look.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    I'd get some of these.
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Paper targets sell for about 70-90 cents each when you buy 100. My earlier post (which for some reason I am unable to edit) said $7-$9.

Anyway, here's something insanely cool: Life size, bleeding zombies
    Zombie Industries Tactical 3D Targets

"The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Local range had some Twilight posters that we could use as targets for a while. Those silver bullets get expensive fast

I like the clown and hostage versions. Could practice saving the hostage and well the clowns just need to be dealt with ...
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links