Defensive Carry banner

Fun ideas for paper targets

4K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  babarock 
#1 ·
These are some illustrations I developed for paper targets. I was working with someone who was going to handle the printing and taking/filling customer orders but that fell through.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I especially like the 'Banjo Picker'. You see quite a few of those walking around down here. *shudder* And every time I see one, I just can't help but think 'CENTER MASS! CENTER MASS!!'

Reactions: IAm_Not_Lost
#7 ·
-
I love the Brazil movie theme, particularly because we know where to shoot him, don't we? The clown is a no-brainer - DEATH TO THE CLOWN!! The hands-down winner, IMO, would be the Deer Hostage theme!

#10 ·
I couldn't find ANYthing on Jeff Quinn's targets (checked GunBlast and Google). Do you have a link to pics of any of his targets?

#9 ·
A couple of those look like people I work with...

#11 ·
Nice work!

#14 ·
I like using the Justin Bieber targets.

But in all seriousness.. My local shooting range just got these targets in that show all of the body organs and skeleton inside of the outline of a person. The idea being you can get an idea what what places you might actually end up hitting when you shoot somebody. That is, of course, if the person is facing you when you shoot them.

#16 ·
Thanks, bigmacque!

A lot of these novelty targets sell for $7-$9 each (usually you have to buy a pack of 50 or 100) but I need to find a company that will handle orders, printing, and shipping. I know CafePress prints posters but nobody wants to pay $20 for a piece of paper that's going to end up with holes in it. Neither would I, not when paper plates are $1 for a pack of 100.

#17 ·
I download some targets from here and print them on card stock; you can buy it by the ream at Office Depot for next to nothing. Not sure what it would cost to have them copied in bulk, but it's worth a look.

#18 ·
I'd get some of these. :hand10:

#19 ·
Paper targets sell for about 70-90 cents each when you buy 100. My earlier post (which for some reason I am unable to edit) said $7-$9.

Anyway, here's something insanely cool: Life size, bleeding zombies
Zombie Industries Tactical 3D Targets

#20 ·
Local range had some Twilight posters that we could use as targets for a while. Those silver bullets get expensive fast :wink:

I like the clown and hostage versions. Could practice saving the hostage and well the clowns just need to be dealt with ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.