F/F: Obama implicates Holder in a BIG FAT LIE! - Page 2

F/F: Obama implicates Holder in a BIG FAT LIE!

This is a discussion on F/F: Obama implicates Holder in a BIG FAT LIE! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by paramedic70002 As the OP let me remind everyone to keep this apolitical. Given that this is a political current event involving the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: F/F: Obama implicates Holder in a BIG FAT LIE!

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    As the OP let me remind everyone to keep this apolitical.
    Given that this is a political current event involving the 2nd amendment, I doubt if we can keep it apolitcal I think it might be fair for us to try keep it oriented on facts and events.
    @bmcgilvray, thank you for responding with some actual information on the subject. I was really having a hard time finding anything other than one liners that just re-iterated the original premise.
    bmcgilvray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    As the OP let me remind everyone to keep this apolitical.
    You're kidding, right?

The entire topic is political.

You can't throw a political bomb out there, light the fuse... and then come back and try to say "Oh no, it's not a bomb." Too funny

(IBTL)
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Yea Noway2!

You're most welcome and thank you for your appropriate demeanor in a internet forum debate! It's refreshing to see the adults attend to a thread.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

I am no fan of the administration but if we can't beat them with facts what does that say about us?
    Regarding the first linked story. I am curious when the March interview took place. If it was March thirty first and the AG statement about only learning of it "in the last few weeks." was on May third that could be consistent. It depends on how one defines " few weeks". If the March interview was March second, I would say that is stretching it. The 2009 statement was regarding project "Gun Runner", not "Fast and Furious." Again, not inconsistent. Fast and Furious is an off shoot of gun runner that was started in 2005. If we are looking to implicated the AG and POTUS in anything we need to use the documentation specifically authorizing Fast and Furious.

If the AG first learned of it when POTUS called him to ask him about it say two hours before the interview and flat out denied knowledge that would again be consistent with what they are claiming.
    One thing I do find a little disingenuous is how in the last paragraph the writer changed a few weeks to a couple of weeks perhaps to leave us with the impression that the time period really is shorter than acknowledged.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links