Daughter fired gun for the first time today.

This is a discussion on Daughter fired gun for the first time today. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sweet day ! Tori (my little swmbo) has a blast with her Sig Mosquito and AR15-22 but can shoot accurately everything I own. One warning ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Daughter fired gun for the first time today.

Sweet day ! Tori (my little swmbo) has a blast with her Sig Mosquito and AR15-22 but can shoot accurately everything I own.

One warning to note for kids - No sandals or shoes without socks. Tori had a hot casing fall in the top of her shoe at the ankle. As she was not wearing socks, she has a casing shaped burn scar.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Just make sure you tell her not to talk about it at school. Some teacher will overhear it and freak out. The school will call Child Welfare. You'll be branded an unfit parent and menace to society and a right wing gun nut. BATFE will conduct a no knock raid of your home in the middle of the night, searching for the arsenal of guns your shipping to Mexico, as well as the weapons of mass destruction you have stored there.
    You know. it is funny that you mention that. One of the employees at the gun range was talking to me and my daughter about signing her up for some kids' classes. But he did mention that somebody brought their 8 year old son in for such a class and he went back to school talking about it, and the school pitched a fit about it and caused a whole bunch of noise. Apparently the parents gave into the school because they didn't come back for the rest of the classes.

I was appalled when I heard that. The school has absolutely no right to butt into such situations.
    jumpwing, Bark'n and Timothy90 like this.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links