Sight Thoughts for DPMS Orical .223/5.56 Rifle

This is a discussion on Sight Thoughts for DPMS Orical .223/5.56 Rifle within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I recently took ownership of a DPMS Orical in .223 at a price I could not refuse. 100 rounds through it with case and paperwork ...

Thread: Sight Thoughts for DPMS Orical .223/5.56 Rifle

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

Sight Thoughts for DPMS Orical .223/5.56 Rifle

I recently took ownership of a DPMS Orical in .223 at a price I could not refuse. 100 rounds through it with case and paperwork and purchase history as well as 2 30 round magazines. The rifle would pass for NIB with the exception of a tiny scratch on the flash hider.

These little rifles come with no sights so Iwas entertaining the idea of adding battle sights or perhaps a scope. All I would use this for is plunking and target shooting.

For battle sights I am leaning toward Troy Industries Troy BattleSight Set Micro M4 & DOA

Could you all give me some additional or better options please?

Like I said, this is going to be nothing more than a plinker or target shooter due to the caliber.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best!
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Links