TriggerJobs I had done

This is a discussion on TriggerJobs I had done within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A while back there was a thread about somebody looking to get a trigger Job on a rifle,and a member posted a link to a ...

Thread: TriggerJobs I had done

TriggerJobs I had done

A while back there was a thread about somebody looking to get a trigger Job on a rifle,and a member posted a link to a web page( http://www.triggerwork.net/arparts.html ) After getting my Colt 1911 Combat Commander and an AR15 stock trigger reworked to around 4# I gotta admit the Colt trigger was improved upon and I really love the way it breaks now,no creep and smooth as silk.
    The AR15 trigger assembly now has no creep and no gritty feeling,it breaks clean and is truly a joy to shoot,this guy will get more work from me in the future and his prices are the best part,One downside to having to ship pistol frames is they have to be sent from FFL to FFL,hopefully you know somebody that will do the transfers cheap or free,with the AR triggers theres no need to send the gun,they are drop in parts and I had no problems with the install
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

ship pistol frames is they have to be sent from FFL to FFL
    if he is a FFL, you can ship right to him, and he can ship back to your house... using "next day super saver" fedex or UPS, just prepay and print the label online and drop off at shipping store, no questions asked...

Quote Originally Posted by Ring View Post
    if he is a FFL, you can ship right to him, and he can ship back to your house... using "next day super saver" fedex or UPS, just prepay and print the label online and drop off at shipping store, no questions asked...
    For an unlicensed person, failure to declare a handgun to the carrier (UPS or FedEx) that is to be shipped out-of-state is a violation of federal law. When you declare the firearm, the carrier will tell you specifically how the handgun must be shipped - it will likely be expensive.

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    One downside to having to ship pistol frames is they have to be sent from FFL to FFL,hopefully you know somebody that will do the transfers cheap or free,with the AR triggers theres no need to send the gun,they are drop in parts and I had no problems with the install
    You can ship firearms directly without using an FFL on your end, for repairs and customization, as long as the receiving party has one (which they have to have if the are doing this as a business).
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Links