Defensive Carry banner

Well, there goes all my money!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RETSUPT99 
#1 ·
A new gun shop called Collectible Arms and Ammo has just opened in town this weekend. I swung by today and had a nice long chat with the two guys there who I assume were co-owners. Nice guys. Lots of interesting toys... I'm sure I'll be helping them stay cash flow positive. They had a small handful of nicer used Sig's and a really reasonably priced Remington 700 in .223, but everything else was older miltary imports (AK's, SKS's, Mosin Nagant's, Mauser's and a bunch of other WWI/WWII era rifles from all over the place that I didn't recognize), and lots of nice old pistols and a few revolvers, and all sorts of euro and uncommon caliber ammo. Their shop is located in a little shopping strip connected to a gas station/convenience store, of which I doubt will ever have to worry about becoming a "stop and rob".

There is another store in town that is in the process of opening up (the owner used to sell over the internet from his house before he started the shop), but haven't made it in yet. I think they are going to specialize in modern sporting rifles and new sales, so I think I'll have my bases covered for whatever I want to buy now.

#3 ·
Support those local folks! I will pay a little more to a brick and mortar shop for the opportunity to actually handle the firearm BEFORE I buy it. Internet sales are fine for some, and I have done it too, but I am not a trusting person when it come to my hard earned cash.

Good luck with those new shops!

#4 ·
Did you file an official complaint?:rolleyes:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
For them moving into your town and creating this business that's going to cost you 'thousands'?:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.