Gaddafi's gold gun - Page 2

Gaddafi's gold gun

This is a discussion on Gaddafi's gold gun within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I agree, it definitely is a BHP....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Gaddafi's gold gun

GM
    I agree, it definitely is a BHP.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    I'm also proud of the guy for keeping his finger off the trigger. You don't see that often in these photos.

Note the kid in the right side of the frame:

The BBC and other media outlets said Gadhafi was shot and killed by an 18-year-old wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap, who used a gold-plated pistol found with Gadhafi. Misratans who had been in Sirte earlierin the day confirmed that Gadhafi was executed, shortly after his capture but said they weren't sure of the killer's identity.
    From: Stories Conflict on Details of Moammar Gadhafi Killing - WSJ.com

It looks like "The Man with the Golden Gun" couldn't get it done.... Muammar Scaramanga..

THE END.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

From AP:

Gadhafi's burial has been delayed until the circumstances of his death can be further examined and a decision is made about where to bury the body, Libyan officials said Friday. The U.N. human rights office called for an investigation into his death.

The transitional leadership had said it would bury the dictator Friday in accordance with Islamic tradition. Bloody images of Gadhafi's last moments in the hands of angry captors have raised questions over his treatment minutes before his death. One son, Muatassim, was also killed but the fate of Gadhafi's one-time heir apparent Seif al-Islam was unclear.
    The UN has better things to do..............like leave............

Well, one thing is for sure. That gun will be worth a lot of money as a collectible. Not because it is gold plated, but simply because it was Gadaffi's.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    Well, one thing is for sure. That gun will be worth a lot of money as a collectible. Not because it is gold plated, but simply because it was Gadaffi's.
    I'm waiting for it to come up on e-Bay...oh wait....they don't do gun ads....phooey.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Note the kid in the right side of the frame:

The BBC and other media outlets said Gadhafi was shot and killed by an 18-year-old wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap, who used a gold-plated pistol found with Gadhafi. Misratans who had been in Sirte earlierin the day confirmed that Gadhafi was executed, shortly after his capture but said they weren't sure of the killer's identity

From: Stories Conflict on Details of Moammar Gadhafi Killing - WSJ.com
    Nah. That's impossible. The Hi Power is a 9mm, and everyone knows that those 9mm bullets would have just bounced right off of his skull.

The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    It looks like "The Man with the Golden Gun" couldn't get it done.... Muammar Scaramanga..
    THE END.
    Oh, I don't know, I'd say he's DONE!
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I'm also proud of the guy for keeping his finger off the trigger. You don't see that often in these photos.
    From what I can tell the previous owner also kept his finger off the trigger...
    I am sure the gun will be worth quite a bit and maybe it will make it to the ATF's C&R list :-)
    WHEC724 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Browning High Power
    Yup!

They showed a video , probably taken from a cell phone, and they were scuffling around a bit with him and he seemed to be resisting them a bit, and then one guy pointed an AR -style pistol to his head quickly and "blink" , he folded and went to the ground. Then at least 4 (min.) other rounds were put into him while he was on the ground, like everyone wanted to take their turn to take a shot at him.

Notice at the beginning of the things in Libya, they were all carrying AK's. Now the videos , etc. in the news they are mostly carrying M16' style guns, SBR's, and SRS's.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

It Wasn't His Gun.

gottabkiddin..

Ya beat me to it.

FireStar M40

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links